Monday, October 18, 2010

SEA SWIRL!


We finally did it! After years and years of thinking about it, we finally bought a boat. This guy down the street from us put his out in the driveway with a for sale sign on it and Dave and I just couldn't resist. Dave went down to look at it and this boat from 1987 was is perfect condition and the guys garage was immaculate (which is always a good sign), so we went up to Pine view to test drive it and we bought it. We took the girls out on Saturday and Sunday last weekend and it was great. The sunnier of the two days was Saturday and you could not have wiped the grin off of my face. The whole family had fun, but I was so happy that we all got to be together having that much fun. This thing is older, but make no mistake, it is fast! We can't wait to go again, but I think we might have to wait until spring. I double dread winter this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment