Wednesday, September 2, 2009

What to do with myself????

My daughter is peeing and (hooray!) pooping in the potty, and today she went to school without a tear in her eye. She is growing up, in all the right ways, and I am overjoyed about it. So today I found myself with something so bazaar and foreign that I didn't know what to do with it.... Alone time. Sasha went to school, and Lyla took a nap, and I had some time to myself. This strange enigma happens so rarely that I have to really step back and evaluate what I should do with this time. More often than not, I simply do nothing and thoroughly enjoy it, but today I decided to be productive. A nice run on the treadmill, a good hair washing, I dabbled with some minor kitchen clean up, paid a bill and did some blog updating (this was possible only because Sasha wasn't demanding to watch Michael Jackson videos on my computer). If this alone thing continues, I might just accomplish something this month(or I just might read my Vampire books on my bed) , so again I say HOORAY !

No comments:

Post a Comment