Wednesday, September 2, 2009

The Duggar Family ruins my life...

Sorry if you are a facebook friend of mine, because you already know what this one is about. I cannot tolerate the Duggar Family anymore! If you don't know, they are the horrible hillbillies from a TLC show called 17 kids and counting. The title alone is reason to hate the show, but the rat mullet mom and the brain dead dad just add fuel to the fire. Well, yesterday while I watched the ten minutes of the Today Show that I can tolerate, rat mullet announced that she is expecting her 19th litter, or rather baby. This is especially disgusting because she will be a grandmother in a few short months (apparently some troubled girl married into this cluster-**** and is now expecting). I proposed on facebook that rat mullets uterus fell out years ago after gross miss use and it just sits in her closet and a hillbilly baby just falls out every 11 months or so. I still believe this to be true, but there must be some government agency that can go it there and shut down this puppy mill of a home. At the absolute least, the show should be canceled immediately. So there it is, I can't handle this yucky turn in reality TV. I will lose it big time if Octopus, or rather "octomom" gets her own show....

1 comment:

  1. You seriously crack me up and I totally agree NO MORE DUGGARS! It's pure insanity.

    p.s. Christian is dancing to your music telling me it's the Batman song?

    ReplyDelete