Saturday, February 12, 2011

Bieber Movie!


We were counting down to the movie release for almost two full weeks and yesterday it finally hit the theaters! It was awesome to say the least. I wish it would have been a little longer with even more concert footage, but we LOVED it! We took my niece Anabel and she had to get out of school early to come to the early show with me and Sasha. I think she loved it too, though she doesn't get quite as giddy as I do. We all officially have Bieber fever and if you don't want to become a "Belieber" then don't see the movie. The kid is amazing.
The movie was in 3D and I must admit that this was actually my FIRST time seeing a 3D movie EVER! It was sort of cool, but I did feel a little weird after the movie. I think I prefer seeing non 3D much better. I come from a dizzy mother and the apple didn't fall far from the tree. I get a really motions sick, really easily.... so I should have known better, but I don't think they are playing it in regular theaters yet. The point is this: it's a 5 star flick and I hope he puts out a new album soon because we the Jensen girls (and Dave too if we are being honest) are obsessed with the Biebs!

No comments:

Post a Comment