Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Fashion Show










Not long ago, my niece Anabel came over to play and by the end of the afternoon I was ushered upstairs to watch their FASHION SHOW! We have an extensive collection of dress ups that I have had a lot of fun making and a bunch of other great dresses that are hand me downs and birthday gifts. They had all their "looks"ready in Sasha's room and I was asked to cue the music and take photos from the end of the runway. I'm so glad I did. They had a "pet" to go with all the looks and they even had hair accessories changes. They were very creative and I loved that they came up with such a fun idea and executed it perfectly. I can't wait to see their next collection at their fall show!

1 comment:

  1. Love your lil FASHIONISTA! And quite the runway they made as well. She can really work those camera angles. Man, I really need a girl!!!

    ReplyDelete